SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

the code has been broken...

awesome job! nothin beats the SHEEEEEEEP!!!!!

Ball Puzzle Ball Puzzle

this game is evil!!!

in a good way :)

I got stuck at level 28... is it even possible to complete that?!?!

Air Pressure Air Pressure

a wonderful piece of art!

that's some really deep stuff you got in there - i love it! the art style matches well with the music and story. its just too bad that most people would just push it aside due to its graphics...

FF9 - Rose of May +*~.0 FF9 - Rose of May +*~.0

Hey man!
Sorry for this well overdue review (better late than never, right?) Haven't been on newgrounds in ages >_<

I don't really remember much of FF9, so this feels fresh and new to me. It's a bit long winded for my taste, but nice work on the arrangement throughout.

I like that extra delayed choir pad you added in at around 4:09! Gives it a nice uneasy feeling to the buildup.... and that ending piano ballad section that starts around 7:58 just gets me every time (I'm a real sucker for those power ballad sounding piano sections hahaha)

Also, love the "airy-ness" in the entire mix. Really adds to the feel of the song (especially during the piano/ballad parts)

Cheers

-F

Chronamut responds:

lol yes well overdue :P

glad you liked the song man!

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

[Kieda] Thoughts of Hope [NAC] [Kieda] Thoughts of Hope [NAC]

waking up in a nice quiet rpg village

that's what it felt like while listening to this. I don't really see myself getting pissed drunk with music like this though :D

The production (especially the strings at around 1:32) could've be a lot better but don't worry, you'll only get better with time! Hell you sound a lot better than me at the beginning of the year!

Kieda responds:

"Medeival-like bard music with lutes and whistles and all that fancy fucking stuff!" Hopefully it falls at least to that category xP

Thanks for the review (:

Celestial Exploration Celestial Exploration

EH!?!

that was my reaction when i realised this song has been looping in the background for the last 20 minutes while i was doing some work! great background tune - perfect for chillin out and gettin some ambience in.

somehow this kinda reminds me of katamari damacy... maybe its the funny noises around the 2:25 mark. anyways, great stuff!!!